Visitor Information on Protection and Processing of Personal Data
EMGE Inc. Our company, known for its brand, takes the highest possible level of security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the "Personal Data Protection Law" numbered 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; EMGE A.Ş. as the data controller. will be collected and processed by the scope described below.
b) Personal Data Collected
EMGE A.S. records images with security cameras during the visitors' facility visits, receives identity information from visitors to enter the visitor log or software, in order to make service and experience improvements in relation to your visit or future visits and to a limited extent. Your personal data are collected.
c) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data, security, occupational health and EMGE A.Ş. and to monitor and establish the security of companies in our facilities and to increase the visitor experience and service quality.
ç) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b above and to be valid for all;
Domestic and foreign business partners, shareholders, affiliates and suppliers of EMGE A.Ş. The company that installs the camera system when necessary, building management; In connection with security, it will share with the police, gendarmerie and other security guards and administrative and judicial authorities.
d) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, both fully or partially automatically, and by methods that are part of the data recording system but not automatic;
Directly by you or persons authorized to act on your behalf; Upon your request, the Company head office personnel, our security officers and directly with automatic systems (camera systems) verbally, in writing or electronically;
Stipulated in Article 5 and 6 of the Law;
• It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
• It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation,
• It is directly related to the establishment or execution of the contract and the processing is necessary,
• Processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
• It has been made public by you,
• Processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• Your explicit consent
It collects based on legal reasons.
e) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698As personal data owners, EMGE A.Ş. Depending on the nature of the request, the request will be concluded as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest.
In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• Objection to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can send your applications by e-mail to email@example.com.
We present to your information.